Makita, SP6000 Plunge Cut Circular Saw 17024
Description: SP6000 - Tool Only - No Track
- Makita’s SP6000 has two additional positive stops at 22.5º and 45º for quick and accurate repetitive cuts.
- Makita rails and saw base plates have wider gliding strips to create a smoother cutting action and a better finish.
- Makita’s SP6000 has large bevel capabilities (-1º to 48º) to maximize cutting versatility.
- It has an additional slide lever built into the saw base that locks the saw to the guide rail to help support the saw while making bevel cuts.
- The SP6000 also has built-in depth stop which allows a preliminary cut of 1/16” to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting.
- Splinter free cutting with depth stopper
- Tip resistant design
- Designed allows easy blade replacement
- Thicker rails with additional extrusions for extended durability
- Two additional positive stops for quick and accurate repetitive cuts
- Rail and Saw base plate are powder coated producing a smoother cutting action
- Bigger bevel capabilities maximizing cutting versatility
- Additional lock lever increasing bevel cutting performance
- Quick depth adjustment for splinter-free cutting
- Case is compatible to the Festool Stackable System providing easier storage
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2"
- Maximum Cutting Capacities:
- 0 deg. 2-3/16"
- 45 deg. 1-9/16"
- 48 deg. 1-1/2"
- Amps 12.0
- Length 13-3/8
- Tool Weight 9.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 16.20
- Hex Wrench
- Guide rule
- Vacuum hose adapter
- Click here to see track saw accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.