This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Makita RP0900K 1-1/4 H.P. Plunge Router 1/4 Collet
- The Makita 1-1/4 HP Plunge Router, Model RP0900K, combines power and speed with a range of ease-of-use features for smooth routing and a precision finish. The RP0900K is engineered for detailed routing applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
- The Makita RP0900K Router features an 8 AMP motor with a no-load speed of 27,000 RPM. The RP0900K is built with a Large Ball Bearing on the fan end and Dust Proof Bearing on commutator end of armature for enhanced durability of tool.The Router has a plunge depth capacity from 0 - 1-3/8 inch for easy penetration into the work piece, with three preset depth stops for added precision.
- The flat top design of the Makita RP0900K make it easy and convient when changing bits, the easy-to-read depth scales, and rubberized contoured handles with built-in switch for better fit and control.
- The RP0900K uses 1/4-inch shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors
- Large Ball Bearing on the fan end and Dust Proof Bearing on commutator end of armature for enhanced durability of tool
- 3 Stage Depth Adjustments ideal for use when performing deep or repetative cutting operations
- Trigger Switch located on handle for operator convenience
- Convenienty located Plunge Locking Lever for easy engagement during operation
- Four Raised Ribs on top of Motor Housing provide a stable platform during bit changes
- Ergonomic Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- 1/4” Collet Cone,
- Wrench 13 mm
- Wrench 22 mm
- Straight Guide,
- Plastic Carrying Case
|No Load RPM||27,000|
|Typical Application||Professional, Serious DIY|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Tool Weight||6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||12.2 lbs|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.