Makita SP6000x1 6-1/2'' Plunge Cut Circular Saw and 55'' Rail
- Makita’s SP6000X1 has two additional positive stops at 22.5º and 45º for quick and accurate repetitive cuts.
- Makita rails and saw base plates have wider gliding strips to create a smoother cutting action and a better finish.
- Makita’s SP6000X1 has large bevel capabilities (-1º to 48º) to maximize cutting versatility.
- It has an additional slide lever built into the saw base that locks the saw to the guide rail to help support the saw while making bevel cuts.
- The SP6000X1 also has built-in depth stop which allows a preliminary cut of 1/16” to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting.
- The Makita SP6000X1 has a unique plunge action for specialized cuts.
- Depth stopper for splinter-free cutting.
- Tip-resistant design.
- The Makita SP6000X1 designed for Easy Blade Replacement.
- Makita rails are built with an additional extrusion creating a stronger, stiffer rail for a job site tough performance
- guide rule
- 55" guide rail
- AMPS (120V) 12.0.
- Blade diameter 6-1/2'' (165 mm).
- Max. cutting capacity: 0° = 2-3/16'' (56 mm), 45° = 1-9/16'' (40 mm), 48° = 1-1/2'' (38 mm).
- Overall length 13-3/8'' (341 mm).
- Net weight 9.1 lb (4.1 kg).
When purchasing the Makita SP6000x1, you may want to consider adding one of the Accessory Pac to your order. If you are buying a second 55" Guide Track, then the SP6000-Acc Pac 2 would be very useful.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.