*** Malco, HC-2 Sheet Metal Hole Cutter 14719
- Distinctive gold Bits, Bearings and Pivot Pin signify the longest lasting, fastest cutting, easiest adjusting solution for cutting holes in sheet metal. Malco Hole Cutters quickly install into the chuck of any corded or cordless drill as small as 1/4" (6.4 mm). Lightweight aluminum frames make these accessories extremely portable for a variety of hole cutting applications in sheet metal including 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. A compact model HC1 Hole Cutter is adjustable for making 2 to 12" (51 to 305 mm) diameter holes. The larger HC2 model cuts 2 to 20" (51 to 508 mm) holes. A combination English/Metric diameter gauge is included on the adjustable pivot slide for both models and both models use the same mill-type Cutter Bit and replacement parts.
- Versatile for a variety of metal work.
- Longest lasting cutter bit.
- Precision-fit sealed bearings.
- Easy-adjusting pivot pin.
NOTE: Cutting bit wears only in the dimension of the thickness of material cut. Adjusting bit up or down slightly will expose a new cutting edge and thus increase life of bit
|Hole Dia||2'' to 20''|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.