Malco, HC1 2'' to 16'' Sheet Metal Hole Cutter 14721
- The Malco HC1 Hole Cutter is adjustable for making 2 to 12" (51 to 305 mm) diameter holes.
- Distinctive gold Bits, Bearings and Pivot Pin signify the longest lasting, fastest cutting, easiest adjusting solution for cutting holes in sheet metal.
- The Malco HC1 Hole Cutter quickly installs into the chuck of any corded or cordless drill as small as 1/4" (6.4 mm).
- Lightweight aluminum frames make these accessories extremely portable for a variety of hole cutting applications in sheet metal including 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel.
- A combination English/Metric diameter gauge is included on the adjustable pivot slide for both models and both models use the same mill-type Cutter Bit and replacement parts.
|Hole Dia||2'' to 16''|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.