Metabo, HPT M12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router
The 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router M12VC is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Metabo HPT ergonomic styling and designed for precision, this router would be a welcomed addition to any workshop.
- Motor: 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 peak horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts.
- Depth Adjustment: 2-Stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes.
- Speed Control: Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPM even as load varies.
- Low Noise: Class leading low noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop.
- Housing: Nickel-plated motor housing allows for smooth depth adjustments.
- Applications: fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming shaping and cutting patterns.
- Ergonomic Styling: For better ease in use and finer precision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.