Milwaukee, 5376-20 1/2'' Corded Hammer Drill - 8 Amp 012408670
- The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability.
- This Milwaukee 8-amp, 1/2" dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs.
- Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance.
- The compact 11.5" profile lets you work in tight spaces, and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete.
- A removable 360° side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful, single-speed Milwaukee hammer drill
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM
- Features hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- All metal gear case is very durable
- Heavy duty metal chuck provides excellent durability and bit retention
- Compact size allows for drill to be used in tight spaces
- Removable 360° locking side handle with depth gauge permits maximum maneuverability and control, helping to set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling
- Over-mould allows for a more comfortable grip, minimizing vibration and fatigue
- 11-1/2" L
- Cord length: 8'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.