- Rasping holes make smoothing sheetrock edges after cutting easier
- Compact design for use in confined spaces
- Ribbed indents for increased grip
- Anti-roll handle
- Tether-ready lanyard hole
- Ideal for penetrating drywall
- Cuts plaster with ease
- Get everything you need to complete your drywall project
- Perfect for contactors and builders
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The Milwaukee Rasping Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with ribbed indentions to increase handle grip, the new jab saw also features a thick 6 in. plaster/drywall blade for increased durability and life. The piercing tip makes this tool is ideal for penetrating drywall, and the blade allows users to cut plaster with ease. With a tether-ready lanyard hole and anti-roll handle, the Rasping Jab Saw is perfect for contractors and builders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.