O'Keeffe's Working Feet Foot Cream K132000
- No matter where you work or what you do, you probably need your feet to get you there. Improve your working – and living – conditions with O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet.
- From factory workers to contractors, store clerks to nurses, many people suffer from severe dry skin.
- O'Keeffe's Working Feet is a unique formulation of moisturizing ingredients guaranteed to improve dry and cracked skin.
- Maintaining healthy feet not only feels great and keeps you active, but it also helps prevent other, more serious problems from developing.
What's the O'Keefes Difference?
- Unlike many other lotions and creams that are made mostly of oil-based ingredients and meant to sit on the surface of the skin and repel moisture, O'Keefe's non-oil based formulation pulls water in, and doesn't repel it.
- Working Feet contains a high concentration of Glycerin; a humectant which draws moisture to itself at a molecular level and then retains it due to highly effective occlusive agents that prevent evaporation of hydrating compounds and water.
- O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet formula also contains more Allantoin, which helps moisturize the skin on the feet which can be thicker and rougher.
- By keeping hydrated in this way, you'll give your skin a chance to repair itself naturally.
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quantity: 3.2 oz. (91 g) container
To check out O'Keeffe's Hand Cream, CLICK HERE.
Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.