O'Keeffe's Working Hands Moisturising Cream (3.4oz)
- From ranchers to contractors, gardeners to nurses, many people suffer from severe dry skin.
- O'Keeffe's Working Hands is a unique formulation of moisturizing ingredients guaranteed to improve dry and cracked skin.
What's the O'Keefes Difference?
- Unlike many other lotions and creams that are made mostly of oil-based ingredients and meant to sit on the surface of the skin and repel moisture, O'Keefe's non-oil based formulation pulls water in, and doesn't repel it.
- Working Hands contains a high concentration of Glycerin; a humectant which draws moisture to itself at a molecular level and then retains it due to highly effective occlusive agents that prevent evaporation of hydrating compounds and water.
- By keeping hydrated in this way, you'll give your skin a chance to repair itself naturally.
- O'Keeffe's offers a Money Back Guarantee
- Quantity: 3.4 oz. container
To check out O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet foot cream, CLICK HERE.
Made in the USA