- It's not those big icicles that do the real damage, it's the ice you don't see that backs up in gutters and under shingles. When the ice melts it can really do a number on repair costs. ADKS roof de-icing cable prevents this water and ice damage by providing a clear path for melting water to flow off the roof.
- Versatile design adapts to most roof and gutter configurations.
- Intended for sole use of preventing ice dams from forming on inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts.
- Not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow.
- Can be installed with confidence that it will operate for years without requiring service. All components are made of highest quality material and tested during critical points in manufacturing process.
- CSA Certified and UL Listed to Canadian safety standards.
- Pre-Assembled & easy to install
- Approved for metal and plastic gutters
- Complete with clips and spacers
- Ready-to-install roof de-icing cable
- Shingle Clips
- Cable Spacers
- Owner's Manuel
- Labels for circuit breaker & on/off switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.