This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Tormek, SB-250 Blackstone Silicon 59507
- The Tormek, Blackstone Silicon SB-250 has been developed for shaping and sharpening* HSS and exotic alloyed steels
- The Tormek, Blackstone Silicon SB-250 can also touch up tungsten carbide
- It does not offer faster steel removal on ordinary carbon steel
- The combination of abrasive hardness, shape and grain size is optimized to work efficiently at the Tormek system’s low RPM
- The Tormek, Blackstone Silicon SB-250's faster material removal is an advantage especially when shaping tools with a large bevel surface, where the grinding pressure is limited, for example, planer blades and woodturning skews
- The grit size 220, is the same as the Tormek Original Grindstone and can be altered to work like a 1000 grit stone with the Stone Grader SP-650
- Thanks to its sharp and relatively small grains, the Blackstone removes hard steel efficiently even at low grinding pressure
- The Blackstone Silicon also offers exceptional wear resistance
- It can even touch up tungsten carbide, where the tool already has an established shape
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.