This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Tormek, SJ-250 Japanese Waterstone 59511
- The Tormek Japanese Waterstone SJ-250 is 4000 grit and delivers a mirror finish with hardly any visible marks.
- Since the Tormek Japanese Waterstone SJ-250 is made to create the finest surface, it has a limited steel removal capacity and cannot be used for shaping a tool.
- The Tormek Japanese Waterstone SJ-250 excels at sharpening hand tools like carving tools, knives, scissors, plane irons and wood chisels where a minimum of steel removal is needed and a superior surface finish is demanded.
- Its unique composition gives the stone an extremely long life.
- Since the surface left by the Japanese Waterstone is so fine, it is not recommended to hone afterwards on the leather honing wheel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.