Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Tormek, SVP-80 Moulding Knife Attachment 59520
- The Tormek, Moulding Knife Attachment is for all shapes and makes of moulding knives with 24, 30 or 38 mm distance between guide holes
- Tormek, Moulding Knife Attachment sharpens the face of the blade and therefore any shapes can be done
- Max width of blades 100 mm (4-inch)
Following Information Corresponds with Above Diagrams:
- Attachment comprises a base (1), a knife holder (2), an extra Universal Support (3) with micro adjust (4) and two pairs of hollow pins (5 and 6) for the knife holder
- Base is mounted on this extra Universal Support and on the existing Universal Support of machine.
- Base is locked with screw (7).
- An arm (8), which is locked with adjustable hand lever (9), stabilizes construction
- Knife is placed on the pair of hollow pins on knife holder
- Magnet (13) keeps knife in place
- Holder has holes to fit various knife standards
- Two pair of pins (Ø4 and Ø5 mm) come with jig
- The knife holder (2) glides on the base (1), which has PTFE surfaces to minimise the friction
- The knives are ground on the face of the Tormek, Moulding Knife Attachment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.