This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Tormek, TNT-300 Woodturners Instruction Box 59526
- The Tormek Woodturner’s Instruction Box TNT-300, which contains a 1 hour 20 minutes DVD film and a handbook shows you how to shape and sharpen all your turning tools
- The film is made by Jeff Farris, a highly experienced American woodturning instructor and the handbook is written by Torgny Jansson, the inventor of the Tormek Sharpening System
- In the Tormek Woodturner’s Instruction Box TNT-300 Jeff puts focus on the most important tools – which also are the most difficult to sharpen – the spindle gouge, the bowl gouge and the skew
- You can watch him shape an edge to his favourite profile and see how quickly it is re-sharpened once the setting is done
- The hand book clearly describes the whole system and its possibilities
- Numerous line drawings show step by step how to shape and sharpen your tools with the Tormek Woodturner’s Instruction Box TNT-300
- Repeatability is the core word and the book explains three efficient methods for how to best replicate an edge profile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.