Triton, MOF001 2 1/4 HP Plunge Router
- Award-winning router with compact and powerful 1400W / 2-1/4hp motor and 8000-21,000rpm electronic speed maintenance under load.
- Quick-fit pins located in base for rapid fitment to mounting plate.
- Compatible with the Triton RTA300 router table. Easy-set, direct reading 3-stage turret for precise pre-set cut depths.
- Single dial switch from plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion height adjustment.
- 1/4" and 1/2" collet for a greater range of bit fitment
- 1400W / 2-1/4hp motor for maintained speed under load
- Automatic spindle lock engages only when power switch cover is closed
- Soft start and variable speed for all cutter types
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Rack and pinion height adjustment and table winder eliminates the need for expensive lifting mechanisms when used with router tables
- Electronic speed control ensures a fine finish on all materials
- Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
- 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone and assists dust extraction
- Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use and circle cutting
- Quick-fit pins for fast fitment and removal from the fence and the RTA300 Router Table
- Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
- Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner, safer working environment
- Easy access brushes for quick changes
- Through the base single-wrench bit change is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
- Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.