Triton, MOF001 2 1/4 HP Plunge Router
- The Triton MOF001 2 1/4 HP Plunge Router is a powerful and reliable tool that can help you make precision cuts with ease. With its variable speed control and soft-start motor, you can achieve accurate results in both hardwood and softwood materials. It also features an adjustable depth stop system and a dust extraction outlet to keep your workspace clean while you work. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort during use, allowing for longer periods of use without fatigue or strain. All in all, the Triton MOF001 plunge router is a versatile tool that will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Award-winning router with compact and powerful 1400W / 2-1/4hp motor and 8000-21,000rpm electronic speed maintenance under load.
- Quick-fit pins located in base for rapid fitment to mounting plate.
- Compatible with the Triton RTA300 router table. Easy-set, direct reading 3-stage turret for precise pre-set cut depths.
- Single dial switch from plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion height adjustment.
- 1/4" and 1/2" collet for a greater range of bit fitment
- 1400W / 2-1/4hp motor for maintained speed under load
- Automatic spindle lock engages only when power switch cover is closed
- Soft start and variable speed for all cutter types
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Rack and pinion height adjustment and table winder eliminates the need for expensive lifting mechanisms when used with router tables
- Electronic speed control ensures a fine finish on all materials
- Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
- 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone and assists dust extraction
- Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use and circle cutting
- Quick-fit pins for fast fitment and removal from the fence and the RTA300 Router Table
- Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
- Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner, safer working environment
- Easy access brushes for quick changes
- Through the base single-wrench bit change is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
- Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.