Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 99-028 3/16'' Radius Variable Double Corner Round Bit 1/2'' Shank 13289
- Freud's 99-028 3/16'' Radius Variable Double Corner Round Router Bit with a 1/2'' Shank, can easily cut such as wood and other materials and is adjustable to create rounded corners both top and bottom. The double corner round shape makes it perfect for cutting rounded edges for decorative purposes. The 3/16" radius allows for precise control of the shape being cut, so you can create exactly what you need. Additionally, the 1/2'' shank ensures that this router bit will fit standard 1/2" colleted routers on the market.
- The Freud 99-028 Multi-Purpose Rounding Over Bit is perfect for getting professional results. It's designed to cut composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood with ease. The bit will save you time by rounding both edges on a board in one pass, instead of using standard rounding over bits that required two passes.
- The 99-028 Rounding Over Bit can work with stock from 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick by changing the shims and bearings to adjust for different thicknesses of wood. It's perfect for both hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- This Bit is designed to provide precision and durability. Freud bits made from high-grade steel and the micro grade carbide that provides a long-lasting edge that will stay sharp much longer.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Saves you time by rounding both edges on a board in one pass rather than using standard rounding over bits that require two passes
- Will work with stock from 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick by reconfiguring the included shims and bearings
- Overall Dia (d) 1 19/32"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 5/16"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 7/64"
- Minor Height (m) 7/6" - 1 1/4"
- Large Radius (R1) 3/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.