Freud, 99-031 1-1/4'' Reversible Glue Joint Bit 1/2'' Shank 14563
- The Freud Reversible Glue Joint bit 99-031 provides a fast, accurate and strong joint by increasing the glue surface. Glue Joint bits are used for edge-joining door panels, table tops or any other edge to edge glue-up project. Reversible pattern allows you to cut both the tongue and groove with one bit. Set up is simply just align the center of the cutter with the center of the stock and make your first cut face up. Then without changing the cutter height, cut the matching side face down.
- Providing a stronger joint by increasing the surface area for glue
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Provides a stronger joint by increasing the surface area for glue
- Plane boards to a uniform thickness; align bit to the center of the board; then reverse each board for a perfect glue joint
- Overall Dia. (D) 1-1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1-14
- Large Radius (R) 1-1/4"
- Angle (d) 30*
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2-3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.