Freud Diablo 7¼-inch Composite Decking Trex Blade D0744CDC
- Freud's Diablo Trex Blade is the only one recommended for Trex Composite Decking and Cellular PVC.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents traps noise and vibration; allowing the blade to make smoother, cleaner, quieter
- The super thin, laser-cut kerf provides easy feed and accuracy for a maximized performance.
- Freud's non-stick, Perma-Shield aluminum alloy coating reduces drag caused by heat and shields the blade
- against gumming and corrosion.
- The TiCo hi-density carbide tips produces a controlled wear that keeps the blade sharp up to 4x longer than
- conventional carbide. That's 8 decks you could build instead of 2!
- Tri-Metal (silver/copper/silver) brazing system makes a shock-absorbing layer at the carbide tips for
- increased durability.
- It also features laser-cut slots to allow for heat expansion.
- For use with circular saws
- 44 teeth
- 5/8-inch arbor
- Blade Diameter: 7¼ inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.