- For easy mounting of knobs and pulls.
- Now it's time to dress up those drawers around your kitchen and bath. It's simple. You add cabinet hardware and the Drawer Template will do the hard part... lining it up straight!
- Find the center point of the drawer by using the chart on the back of the packaging.
- Examples: 30-inch drawer (15-inch centered)
- Mark the center point with a light pencil mark and slide template over the mark.
- Same instructions, just sideways. Sort of. If the drawer is a five-inch front, vertical measurement, you come down 2 1/2" inches if you want it exactly cenetered vertically.
- You want to put a six-inch handle on the side of a door. Easy. Turn the template sideways and flush against the door. Wherever you want the six-inch handle, mark for three inches. Now, slide the teamplate up the side of the door where the top hole you marked is under the bottom hole of the 3-inch span. Mark up another 3 inches and now you have a six inch span marked and perfectly squared from the door.
- You want to put a standard 3-inch knob up the side of a door. Again, turn the template sideways and measure up the side of the door. Let's say, for instance 12 inches up the side. Now place the center mark of the template over the mark and pencil in for the 3-inch span.
- The Cabinet Template is set to specific measurements. But, with the Drawer Template, you are free to put handles or knobs just about anywhere you desire. The advantage to the Cabinet Template is no need to measure and standardized setting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.