BlackJack, 13310 2-1/2'' x 10' Clear PVC Highly Flexible Hose 67031
- It's time to give up stiff grey hose that becomes brittle with age.
- The future is transparent wire-reinforced PVC hose.
- It compresses as much as 4:1 giving the ultimate in flexibility for getting around woodworking machines and through tight spaces in the workshop. T
- he smooth inner surface transports wood chips and shavings to the dust collector with the least amount of resistance while the wire reinforcing dissipates much of the static charge.
- Clear high-flex PVC hose Features
- Clear PVC; easily see any obstruction
- Wire helix can be grounded to the machine for static dissipation.
- This new design solves the problem of fighting with stiff, all plastic hose. It's a dream to work with!
- The wire helix can be grounded to the machine for dissipation of static charges. Its flexible nature allows it to compress in length taking up less room in cramped spaces behind machines without the need to cut the hose to a permanently short length.
- Very handy in small shops where machines are pulled out on a roller base. In fact, under vacuum draw, the hose partially compresses all by itself!
- Hose size listed is the inside dimension.
- Length is rated by the manufacturer in a fully extended, point-to-point application. Freely flexible length will be shorter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.