BlackJack, 16227 Dowel Jig Self Centering 14574
- The self-centering feature of this jig puts the holes exactly in the center of the board.
- The convenient positioning marks allow you to align it easily -board to board.
- Two permanent holes guide 7/16” and 1/2” drill bits.
- Removable 1/4", 5/16” and 3/8” bushings are interchangeable in 2 other threaded holes in the guide.
- Hardened guides for long life.
- Accommodates wood up to 2" thick.
- The Large steel clamping screw securely tightens the tool like a vise
- the jig is completely self contained with no laase parts to get lost or out of alignment
- Rugged aluminum sides are smooth to prevent marring or damage to the wood
- The solid steel guids center holes are precision drilled and reamed to exact size for extreme accuracy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.