- Smaller than a traditional pruner, but with more cutting capacity than a snip, Fiskars® Floral Pruner is ideal for working with cut flowers, as well as tasks essential to encouraging healthy growth, such as cutting, light pruning and deadheading. Featuring a small bypass pruner blade design with a cut capacity up to 1/2 in., this pruner has fully hardened, precision-ground, steel blades that stay sharp through heavy use - great for pruning florals and green growth like roses or berry bushes. A low-friction coating helps the blade glide through cuts, preventing it from gumming up with sap and debris, and helping it resist rust. Ideal for cut flowers or making floral arrangements, additional features include a stem stripper for removing leaves or thorns on various-sized stems, as well as a built-in wire cutter. An Easy Action(TM) spring gently opens the blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue, while Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control. An easy-open lock protects the blade when not in use
- Small bypass blade design of Fiskars® Floral Pruner has a cut capacity of 1/2 in. and is ideal for light pruning, deadheading & working with cut flowers
- Low-friction coating helps prevent blades from gumming, while fully hardened, precision-ground, steel blades stay sharp through heavy use
- Easy Action(TM) spring gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce strain, while Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Ideal for cut flowers and floral arrangements, added features include a stem stripper for use with various-sized stems and a built-in wire cutter
- Full lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.