Freud , 99-039 Variable Height Finger Joint Bit 1/2'' Shank 13736
- Using the Freud 99-039 Variable Height Finger Joint Router Bit 1/2" Shank, you can accurately create a finger joint in even the toughest of woods. It features an adjustable cutting height, so you can easily vary the depth and width of your joints. The router bit is also equipped with anti-kickback design technology that prevents kickback and accidental damage to your workpiece or yourself.
- Adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1 25/32" thick
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Fully adjustable to produce joints up to 1 25/32" thick
- Ideal for joining wood edge to edge or end to end
- Produces a joint that is stronger than the wood itself
- Replacement cutter 52-104 has a carbide height of 7/32"
- Replacement cutter 52-108 has a carbide height of 21/64"
- Uses arbor #60-152
- Overall Dia. (D) 2"
- Cut Dia. (C) 5/16"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Carbide Height (h) 1-9/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 4-1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.