Freud ,99-039 Variable Height Finger Joint Bit 1/2'' Shank 13736
- Adjustable to produce finger joints up to 1 25/32" thick
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Fully adjustable to produce joints up to 1 25/32" thick
- Ideal for joining wood edge to edge or end to end
- Produces a joint that is stronger than the wood itself
- Replacement cutter 52-104 has a carbide height of 7/32"
- Replacement cutter 52-108 has a carbide height of 21/64"
- Uses arbor #60-152
- Overall Dia. (D) 2"
- Cut Dia. (C) 5/16"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Carbide Height (h) 1-9/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 4-1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.