Freud, Quadra-Cut™ Mini Raised Panel Bit (Ogee Profile) 1/2" Shank 13187
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut™ design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel Bits.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Overall Dia: (D) 2-19/32"
- Carbide Height: (h) 7/8"
- Large Radius: (R1) 3/4"
- Small Radius: (R2) 7/64"
- Shank Dia: (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length: (H) 2-51/64"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.