Grex 1850GB 18 Gauge Brad Nailer 1/2inch - 2inch 12812
- Powerful motor drives 2" brads into hardwoods.
- Internal aluminum parts Precision machined and anodized internal cylinder and piston valves for robust performance.
- Patented Integrated-Safety™ Smooth and accurate operation, super fine narrow nose and the ability to drive nails at any angle.
- Hardened steel nose piece precision machined for accurate nail feeding to minimize jamming.
- One-piece driver design precision machined, hardened steel for optimal balance of performance and durability.
- Minimal hole size in workpiece Driver tip is tapered to create the smallest mark possible for minimal puttying.
- Extruded aluminum magazine durable and designed for smooth and quick reloading.
- Narrow nose design lets you reach in corners and tight areas for detail work.
- Removable no-mar rubber tip helps protect your workpiece and precisely locates nailing position.
- Posit-Fire™ depth control with detents won’t back out after driving hundreds of shots.
- Posit-Lock™ Nose Cover dramatically reduces jamming.
- Stepped magazine allows tool to access corners.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool; left or right mounted.
- Dual firing options selective actuation between sequential and contact fire modes.
- Auto trigger lockout prevents empty (dry) firing and alerts user need to reload.
- Extra no-mar tip for when you lose the first one.
- Rear exhaust keeps air directed away from you and your workpiece.
- Allen key storage for quick convenient access.
- Fastener indicator window shows when fasteners are low.
- Swivel air coupler keeps your air hose tangle-free for easier handling.
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable tool grip.
- Operating Pressure 70 ~ 120 psi (4.8 ~ 8.2 bars)
- Fastener Type 18 Gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Range 1/2" ~ 2" (12mm ~ 50mm)
- Fastener Capacity 1 strip (approx. 100 brads)
- Air Inlet 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
- Trim and moldings, Cabinet assembly, Furniture and cabinet finish work, Jig fixtures, Light wood assembly, Planar
- boxes, Panelling, Window beading, Scribe molding, Door and window casings, Picture frame assembly, Decorations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.