Roll over image to zoom in
Grex, P650L 23-Gauge 2'' Headless Pinner with Lock-Out 12809
- Grex continues to push the limit of its popular line of headless pinners with the 2" fastening capability from their new P650L. Now drive even longer fasteners with the same great features you'd expect from a Grex Headless Pinner.
- Compact, lightweight, slim profile design for maximum maneuverability
- Powerful motor to drive fasteners through hardwoods
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths
- Drive fasteners up to 2”, accepts 13 lengths from 1/2” to 2”
- Auto lock-out feature prevents dry-firing of tool.
- Lock-out over-ride button allows last several pins to be driven
- Double trigger safety lock prevents accidental firing of tool
- Removable nose cover provides easy access to clear jams
- Narrow nose design reaches corners and tight areas for detail work
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- 4-point alignment guide accurately locates position to drive pins
- Fastener indicator window shows when reloading is necessary
- Convenient drop-in loading for quick and easy fastener re-loading
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces exhaust sounds
- Rubber hand grip for a firm comfortable grip on tool
- Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
|Dimensions:||7.75"L x 8.75"H x 1.75"W (20cm x 22cm x 4.5cm)|
|Weight:||2.68 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Operating Pressure:||60 ~ 110 psi (4 ~ 7.6 bars)|
|Fastener Type:||23 Gauge Headless Pins|
|Fastener Range:||1/2" ~ 2" (12mm ~ 50mm) except 1-1/4" (32mm)|
|Fastener Capacity:||1 strip (approx. 100 pins)|
|Air Inlet:||1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.