Grex, P635 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pinner 12800
- The P635 is ideal for finishing and detailed woodworking. After carefully considering today's manufacturing, on-site, and shop needs, we decided to refine the P630, creating the P635 industrial strength 23-gauge headless pinner. Hence, the P635 (and its successors: P645, P645L, P650, P650L) offer many new competent and beneficial features.
- High Tolerance - Posit-Lock™ Nose Cover: A high tolerance precision machined hardened steel driver, nose cover and nose guide assembly aligns and seats the headless pin for optimal drive performance.
- Performance Enhanced Innovative and Patented Magazine: The GREX P635 sports a lightweight aluminum (not plastic) extruded magazine; stair-stepped magazine, increasing access to tighter areas and more angles; automatically adjusts to pin size, accepts headless pins from 3/8" to 1 3/8"; the rear magazine cap allows for both hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage; a durable yet operator friendly magazine latch; and last but not least a fastener supply window showing pin supply.
- What's more: A swivel disconnect, prevents air-hose tangles; detachable no-mar tip, prevents project damage; no-mar tip has four sight guidelines, increasing pinning accuracy; side bumpers, prevent tool and project damage; convenient belt hook; and rear exhaust using a silencer.
- The P6 Series comes in seven different designs: P630, P635, P645, P645L, P650, P650L and the P650LXE.
- GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years now has been helping professionals rise to the top of their trade.
- Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight panelling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work, Etc...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.