- WA DA VA Cast Iron Sump Pumps Key Features: Uses Carbon-Ceramic mechanical Shaft Seal, Single-row Ball-bearing Construction, Oil-Filled Motor with Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection, Piggyback Electrical Plug for Easy Maintenance and Replacement
- General Description
- WA DA VA Cast Iron Sump Pump General
- HORSEPOWER: 3/10 HP
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 25'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 48 GPM
- FLOW at 10' LIFT: 38 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Available with Wide-Angle Tethered, Vertical, or Diaphragm Switch
- MIMINUM SUMP DIAMETER: 12" for Diaphragm or Vertical Switch Models; 18" for Tethered Switch Model
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1⁄2” NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 1/2"
- AMP DRAW (full load): 8 Amps
- CORD LENGTH: 10'
- VOLTAGE: 115v AC, 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE: 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- MOTOR: 3/10 HP / Shaded Pole / 115v / 8 full-load amps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.