Jessem 02314 Rout-R-Lift II Router Lifter 9-1/4'' X 11-3/4'' RIGID 59711
- Rout-R-Lift II For Use With RIGID 29302
- Double Sealed Ball Bearing Construction.
- The Jessem Rout-R-Lift II 02314 has a double sealed bearing to provide a lifetime of use for your Lift and even with the router installed your Lift can be raised and lowered with one finger.
- The shafts on the Rout-R-Lift II, are pressed into a shaft mount with hydraulic pressure.. By pressing the shafts into a larger diameter mount we are able to attach the shafts to the top plate and fasten in place with more than one screw spreading the lateral load and providing a very rigid and durable mount that will withstand the toughest routing operations.
- Like our current Mast-R-Lift II, bit changes above the table was a must for all routers that work with this lift without the need for special bent wrenches.
- All the machined components on the Rout-R-Lift II are machined on one of our CNC machining centers at the Barrie, Ontario, Canada location. Even the crank handle on the Lift is machined out of solid bar stock.
- The Rout-R-Lift II comes with a 2" insert ring to reduce the size of the bit opening in the plate and the opening is large enough to accommodate a 3-1/2" diameter bit without an insert installed. The Jessem Router lift features Tab-Loc™ design insert rings which are another JessEm innovation that is common on many other manufacturers’ products today.
For Use With
- RIGID 29302
- Insert Plate Size (9-1/4" X 11-3/4" X 3/8" Thick)
- Vertical travel (3")
- Comes with 2" Tab-Loc insert ring, insert ring wrench, and start pin
- Spindle mount (1 - R-8 double sealed bearing)
- Top plate 3/8" Solid Phenolic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.