- Finally a lift is available to fit your Plunge Based Router. JessEm is proud to introduce to you our Rout-R-Lift Prestige. The Prestige allows the user to mount the base of their plunge based router motor to the carriage. Made from the same high quality products as our Mast-R-Lift II and Excel II, the Prestige offer customers another list of options for their wood shops.
- Festool OF1010
- Festool OF1400
- DeWalt 625
- ELU 3337-9
- Makita RP2301/RP2300
- Hitachi M12V
- Bosch 1617/1604
- Bosch 1617/1613
- The Rout-R-Lift Prestige allows adjusting the cutting depth quickly and precisely with the included lifting crank handle. The adjustment and change of router bits can done from the top.
- Insert Plate Size (9-1/4" X 11-3/4" X 3/8" Thick)
- Vertical travel (3-1/4")
- Fits Hitachi M12V & M12V2, DeWalt 625, Bosch 1617 & 1604, Bosch 1617 & 1613 (Thru Hole),
- Makita RP2301FC & Festool OF 1400 & OF 1010
- Comes with 2" Tab-Loc insert ring, insert ring wrench, start pin
- Spindle mount (2 R-8 double sealed bearings)
- Top plate surface treatment (Hard Anodizing)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.