JessEm, 04400 Mast-R-Fence III
- JessEm is proud to introduce the brand New Mast-R-Fence III. Made 100% in our Canadian manufacturing facility, we have just set the bar even higher for what a standard router table fence should be.
- The New Mast-R-Fence III is extremely functional while adding that beautiful look woodworkers want in their shops.
- We started the design using a red phenolic base for a solid platform but also giving us that 100% flat surface every woodworker wants.
- We precision machined the 6061 aluminum extrusion and finished the parts with a black anodized finish.
- Instead of the plastic "high boy" knobs seen on all other fences, we went one step further and machined the "high boy" knobs out of 6061 aluminum.
- The entire fence is constructed using stainless steel hardware and other components to give it that beautiful look that will last a lifetime.
- To make this fence stand out amongst the rest, we went with Maple sub-fences that are cut, machined and laser engraved in our workshop.
- The sub-fence faces can be adjusted tool free with convenient locking knobs on the backside of the fence.
- Our dust port fitting is designed with an inside diameter that accepts a 2-1/4" diameter vacuum hose fitting and outside diameter that accepts a 2-1/2" vacuum hose fitting.
- Included with the fence is our unique fence face shimming bars.
- These bars are laser engraved with one side designed to offset the fence face 1/32" and the other 1/16".
- When not in use they conveniently store on the backside in the shimming bar holder.
** Our Micro Adjuster (04550) is also compatible with our new Mast-R-Fence III and will add to the beauty of this fence.