- Cutting face flush ground
- Non-beveled, for flush cutting sprues off plastic components or soft materials such as lead
- With opening spring
- Knipex diagonal flush cutters are ideal for cutting soft materials such as tie-wraps, plastics, and soft metals. They provide for nearly flush cutting of molded plastic components from sprues. This design features an opening spring for ease of use and is crafted from vanadium electric steel, forged and oil-hardened.
- Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.
- The steel Knipex uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.
- Knipex also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers.
- Length: 6 1/4-Inch.
- Weight: 5.8 Ounces.
- Handles: Plastic Coated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.