- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc
- Also suitable for cutting glass fiber cables (fiber optics)
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and restricted opening
- The Knipex Electronic Super-Knips series of precision cutting pliers are ideal for all of your ultra-fine cutting needs. They are ideally sized for working in small spaces and are perfect for work with electronics and fine mechanics. Super Knips feature ground, very sharp, induction hardened cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting. They offer extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue. Each Super-Knip features an opening spring and opening limiter along with a stainless steel rivet joint.
- Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.
- The steel Knipex uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.
- Knipex also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers