- Increased jaw capacity to 2" (52 mm); has 19 adjustment positions to adjust to hex nuts up to 2"
- Laser marked adjustment scale to set the opening width before use - metric and inch markings
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Smooth parallel gripping jaw prevents marring on work surfaces
- Adjustment at the touch of a button; zero backlash contact pressure - no damage to edges
- A one-of-a-kind tool with unlimited possibilities, the patented, easy-to-use Knipex pliers wrench is a fantastic tool for fastening, gripping, holding, and bending. Its slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces, making it one of the most versatile tools in your toolbox. It features a time-saving push button adjustment with multiple adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of workpieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It's a great tool for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice.
- Unlike an open-end wrench with uneven compression that can cause surface damage, this Knipex pliers wrench offers zero backlash under pressure. With a 10-to-1 lever ratio, the cam action design ensures a strong, secure grip without hand or wrist strain. The self-ratcheting action allows for fast, easy operation while eliminating the need for additional tools. The Knipex pliers wrench is available in a number of grips and sizes for a variety of applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.