Roll over image to zoom in
Knipex 87 41 250 Rap Raptor Multiple Slip Joint Spanner Pliers 15084
- The Knipex 87 41 250 Rap Raptor Pliers feature an adjustable jaw that can grip hexagonal screws and nuts from 3/8-Inch to 1 1/4-Inch. It also has a self-locking mechanism in the range of 11/16-Inch to 1 1/4-Inch, enabling users to apply minimal effort while working on pieces. With this tool, users do not need to buy additional spanners since it already replaces a complete set. Its plier-type gripping movement makes it easy to tighten and release threaded connections with the ratchet principle quickly. The gripping surface provides perfect fitting grip on bolt heads and nuts with metric or imperial sizes while preventing unintentional shifting of the hinge bolt.
- Modern high performance multiple slip joint spanner
- 15-fold fine adjustment at the touch of a button for fast adjustment to different sizes of component
- As from 17 mm, self-locking on imperial and metric screws and nuts
- Large grip width (wrench opening 10 to 32 mm / 3/8" to 1 ¼ ") with low weight (328 g)
- A secure grip and a long service life gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
- High level of user comfort due to constant hand-friendly gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
- Good, secure hold in the hand: grip coated with non-slip plastic
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.