- Ergonomically designed handle shape with comfortable slip guard
- Particularly confident grip thanks to slip-proof soft components
- Thumb recess and "finger hook" at the end of the handle ensure a good transmission of force when the blade is pulled
- Solid, fixed straight blade
- Transparent protective cap
- Blade: special tool steel, oil-hardened
- Knipex cable and dismantling knives have ergonomically shaped handles with comfortable slip guards and 1000 V insulating handles, VDE-tested to meet IEC 60900 and DIN EN 60900 standards.
- Fixed blade knives feature transparent protective caps and multi-component handles that provide a particularly confident grip thanks to their slip-resistant soft components. A thumb recess and finger hook at the end of the handle ensures good transmission of force when the blade is pulled. A variety of blade materials, styles, and shapes are offered to fit specific requirements, including blades suitable for round cables and sector cables. Select dismantling knives include a guide shoe at the blade point to prevent damage to cable insulation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.