- Unique combination of front and side gripping
- Front jaw design grips stripped screws
- Optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force
- Side gripping jaws for round, square and hex materials
- The only 5 adjustment push-button slip joint pliers in the market
- The KNIPEX TwinGrip 82 02 200 with comfort grip handles. Unique combination of front and side gripping. Front jaw design grips stripped screws. Optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force. Side gripping jaws for round, square and hex materials. The only 5 adjustment push-button slip joint pliers in the market. Gripping capacity for diameters and widths across the flats from 5/32" to 7/8" (4 to 22 mm). Reliable gripping of flat workpieces due to the three-point system. Box joint design for added tool stability. Slim head design for working in confined spaces. Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched. Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness (approx. 61 HRC). Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel; oil-hardened.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.