Malco, M2002 Max2000 Right-Cut Aviation Snips 14493
- Malco Max2000 Aviation Snips now feature all-new, molded thermoplastic grips.
- The grips are permanently fitted over full length steel handle shafts and offer strength, comfort and sure handling.
- A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle-to-head linkage.
- Ambidextrous, one-hand-operation latch
- Features all-metal design that will not loosen or hang up with repetitive use.
- Max2000 hardened alloy steel blades with precision ground cutting edges ensure a minimal force cut and maximum service life.
- Sleek head and handle styling offer superior material flow and maximum maneuverability.
- Cuts Right
- Length of Cut: 10"
- Galv Steel (18 Gauge)-.054
- Mild Steel (18 Gauge)-.048
- Stainless Steel (20 Gauge)-.038
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.