Roll over image to zoom in
Malco, M2003 Max2000 Combination Aviation Snips 14472
- IMPROVED Malco, MAX2000 SNIPS FIT ANY HAND WITHOUT SACRIFICING CUT.
- Malco Max2000 Aviation Snips now feature all-new, molded thermoplastic grips.
- These easy-to-spot, solid color coded grips are permanently fitted over full length steel handle shafts and offer strength, comfort and sure handling.
- A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle-to-head linkage.
- A new ambidextrous, one-hand-operation latch is another welcome handle change to all Max2000 snips and features an ingenious all-metal design that will not loosen or hang up with repetitive use.
- Original Max2000 blade designs remain unchanged and retain the same generous cutting lengths.
- Max2000 hardened alloy steel blades with precision ground cutting edges ensure a minimal force cut and maximum service life.
- Sleek head and handle styling offer superior material flow and maximum maneuverability.
- Cuts Straight, Right & Left
- Cut Length: 1-3/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.