Malco, MC12L Andy™ Offset Aluminum Handled Snips 12” 61022
- Sleek styling, easy blade replacement, and offset handles make Malco’s offset 12″ AndyTM snip more versatile.
- Ideal as a vinyl siding snip or for cutting aluminum, copper, or sheet metal. A sleek head design improves maneuverability making these snips capable of cutting tight material shapes such as vinyl siding J-Channel.
- A full 3″ (76.2 mm) cutting length makes straight shearing with the Malco AndyTM snip fast and easy.
- The handles of the AndyTM snip feature multiple openings to fit a variety of hand types. All Malco AndyTM snips feature replaceable blades that can easily be replaced in the field.
- Offset handles guard hands and make long cuts with ease.
- Cuts straight and left curve cuts with ease.
- Sleek head design improves maneuverability.
- Full 3″ (76.2 mm) cutting length
- Made in USA
Replacement Blades Available - MC12LRB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.