Roll over image to zoom in
Malco, PL1R Redline Punch Lock Stud Crimper 15569
- The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand.
- Simply squeeze handles together with one hand while holding stud in place.
- A unique punch and die shape creates a rectangular crimp, bending over thicknesses of channel and stud at the same time to form a sturdy bond.
- Malco's Punch Lock Stud Crimper is always the proper strength and resists stress from any angle.
- Spring return handles snap the punch back in a ready position to go on to the next stud or fastening point.
- Lightweight and compact size allows the user to work overhead or in tight quarters with ease.
- Tool fits inside the smallest stud and runner.
- Punch and dies are constructed from high quality tool steel and are easily replaceable.
- Body of tool consists of an aluminum die cast ‘C’ frame and rust resistant, nickel plated steel handles and parts.
- Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work.
- Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece
- Throat Depth: 1-1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.