This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Malco, TY6 Tensioning Tool w. Auto Cut Off
- For continuous use on-the-job. The TY6 Tensioning Tool is designed for a heavy user of nylon ties.
- An adjustment knob allows installer to set desired tension for securing flex duct to a take-off collar.
- When the tie is tight, a breakaway spring mechanism releases the tool’s lower handle, causing the blade to engage and automatically flush cut off the excess tail of the nylon tie.
- No extra operation for manual trimming is required.
- Nylon tie installation is fast and easy with the TY6.
- The Malco Tensioning Tool Works on all ties including thin designs.
- Operating the TY6 is easy on the installer too!
- Contoured handles, with stops, are easier to grasp.
- Also, smooth lever action and vinyl cushion grips minimize hand and arm fatigue on big jobs.
- The Malco, TY6 Tensioning Tool features a hardened steel body, long wearing parts, and a weather resistant nickel chrome finish to assure many years of dependable service.
CAUTION: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. ADJUST KNOB ONLY WITH FINGERS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.