Roll over image to zoom in
MarXmate Chalk Non-Permanent DIY Marking Pen Tool Standard Up To 45mm 11004
- The MarXmate Chalk Non-Permanent DIY Marking Pen Tool Standard is an easy to use tool that allows you to create intricate designs and patterns on a variety of surfaces. It features a nib that is up to 45mm in length, so it can mark larger areas with ease. It uses a non-permanent chalk ink which allows for fast, easy removal without leaving any residue behind. The pen also features adjustable flow control for precise marking. Whether you’re looking to draw, write or decorate, the MarXmate Chalk Non-Permanent DIY Marking Pen Tool Standard is the perfect choice for all your creative needs!
- MarXmate is a unique tool designed so that with one push it quickly, easily and clearly marks almost any surface.
- The perfect drilling companion for electrical, plumbing, building jobs and much more.
- Each pen contains 250+ bursts of removable fluorescent green pigment, and is capable of marking all surfaces including brick, metal, wood, pebbledash, porcelain and ceramic.
- Pushing the marker into fixing holes delivers a burst of bright chalk through the hole onto the mounting surface, clearly showing where the hole needs to be drilled
- Suitable for most surfaces including tiles, breeze-blocks, granite, plaster and cement. The chalk is fluorescent and can easily be seen from a distance, particularly useful if fixing at height
- MarXman Standard is suitable for depths up to 45mm
- Drill precisely every time – The MarXman marks holes that pencils and punches just cannot reach to leave a clear mark for perfect positioning of your drill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.