Norseman Type 150 M42 Cobalt Jobber Drill Bit
- Manufactured from M42 HSS containing 8% COBALT which increases high red hardness
- This is a great option for drilling into harder steel, tough metals, as well as higher grades (400 series) of stainless steel, and titanium alloys.
- Heavy-duty 135° self-centering- split point drills perform well in very demanding applications
- Cobalt drills work best with rigidly held positive feed drilling equipment
- Manufactured to NAS 907J specifications.
- Cobalt bits are highly resistant and capable of enduring the hot temperatures without shattering or breaking.
- Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.