Starrett, Intenss Pro M42 Bandsaw Blade 93'' x 3/4'' 99210-07-09 , 6 to 10 TPI Set 16606
- Intenss Pro M42 is the ultimate competitor in bi-metal band saw blades, providing a universal solution with optimum efficiency in large production cutting operations.
- A high speed steel M42 cutting edge, incorporating a new tooth design with a positive rake angle and variable pitch, combine to give Intenss Pro M42 the utmost in cutting performance and cost effectiveness.
- This blade replaces the Powerband M-42
Features & Benefits:
- Electron beam welded bi-metal construction.
- Triple tempered M42 cobalt high speed steel teeth, hardness Rockwell C67-69.
- Up to 12 degrees positive rake angle.
- Fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip.
- High wear and heat resistance.
- Variable pitch teeth reduce vibration for smooth, quick cutting.
- Easy penetration, excellent chip clearance, reduced noise levels.
- Faster, straighter cuts.
- Improved surface finish.
- High production cutting.
- Full range of steels from mild to stainless up to 45 HRC.
- Nickel-based and non-ferrous alloys.
- Blade Dimensions: 7' & 9" x 3/4" (19mm) x .035" (.9mm)
- TPI: 6 -10 TPI