This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Tormek, SVS-38 Short Tool Jig 59521
- This patented Tormek, Short Tool Jig was developed for short woodcarving tools, butt chisels and tools for power carvers. The jig has two parallel flanges running on both sides of the Universal Support.
- The technique achieved with this design ensures that at all times the jig – even when rotated – holds the tool square to the grindstone. This is a great advantage, as you can continuously concentrate on how the edge touches the grindstone or the honing wheel without having to worry whether the jig is square to the stone.
- The Tormek, Short Tool Jig is for straight shanked tools, such as wood chisels, carving gouges and tools for power carvers.
- Flanges ensure a 90° positioning of the tools towards the grindstone.
- The Tormek, Short Tool Jig copes with tools down to 45 mm (1¾") length and max width 32 mm (1¼").
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.