Tormek, T-4 Precision Sharpening System 59524
- TORMEK T-4 is an enhancement of the T-3 model taking the precision and stability to a completely new level. Vital functions like the motor and the main shaft are mounted in the zinc cast top which includes the integrated sleeves for the Universal Support. This advanced design ensures an unbeatable precision for the Universal Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek jig system.
- You get a high quality machine ideal for home and hobby work which can sharpen all the common edge tools. Delivered with the Stone Grader SP-650, AngleMaster WM-200, Honing compound, DVD and the comprehensive Tormek Handbook on sharpening. Configure the T-4 with your choice of jigs according to the tools that you are choosing to sharpen. The jigs are sold separately.
- With the sleeves for the Universal Support now being cast in the zinc top, together with the new Tormek stadium shaped design of the holes (patent pending) – the precision have been improved by 300 % compared to T-3.
- The handle makes the machine easy to move and position. So you are not tempted to make the mistake and try to lift the machine with the Universal Support!
- Vital parts like the motor and the main shaft are integrated with the zinc cast top.
- The machine plate is now made of metal, which makes it a convenient place to store the Tormek AngleMaster (which has magnetic feet).
- How does the T-4 differ from the T-3?
- Precision improved by over 300%
- This will improve your control of the sharpening – and the precision of your results.
- Handle for easy movement and Makes the machine easy to place and put away.
- Machine plate in metal Which makes it a convenient place to store the Tormek AngleMaster (which has magnetic feet). Scale for stone diameter..
- Jig for straight edges not included
- Now you are able to configure your Tormek right from the start with the jigs that fit your sharpening needs. For example if you only sharpen knives you will not have to pay for something you will not use.
- Stone Grader included (because you need it)
- Regardless of what tool you will sharpen you will need it, so we decided to include it from the start. Make sure to use it and you will always have a fresh cutting stone. Also, with the Stone Grader you get two different cutting actions (fast/fine) out of your grindstone! Learn more at www.tormek.com.
- How does the T-4 precision compare to the larger T-7 machine?
- Thanks to the patented zinc cast machine head, we can achieve the same precision as with T-7, which is made with 3 mm steel housing with precision sleeves for the Universal Support.
Width 230 mm (9 1/16"), Depth 200 mm (7 7/8"), Height 260 mm (10¼")
Weight: Shipping weight 9.8 kg, Machine only 8.0 kg
Grindstone: Tormek Original Grindstone, Aluminium oxide, 200×40 mm (8"×1 5/8") 120 rpm, torque 8.4 Nm
Leather Honing Wheel: 145×26 mm (5¾"×1")
Main Shaft: Stainless steel main shaft and stone hardware. EzyLock in composite.
Housing: Zinc cast top, Impact resistant ABS plastic
Motor: Industrial single phase, 120 W (input) 230 V, 50 Hz or 115 V, 60 Hz. Duty 30 min/hour, Maintenance free. Silent running, 52 dB. 10,000 hour life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.