Veto Pro Pac TECH MCT BLACKOUT
- The TECH MCT BLACKOUT is a stealth version of the popular TECH MCT featuring Veto Pro Pac’s proprietary V-SWAP™ system. Alternative tablet and bulk storage panels are available separately and can be swapped-out enabling tool, gear or job specific storage solutions. The Blackout version also has vinyl coated mesh and regular pocket storage on both flap openings. (Includes tool & meter panels; alternate V-SWAP™ panels available and sold separately)
- Height (H) : 14” (35.5cm)
- Width (W): 12" (30.5cm)
- Depth: 8.5" (21.5cm)
- Handle Height (HH): 17" (43cm)
- Weight (empty): 7lbs (3kg)
- Internal Volume: 800in3 (13L)
- Max Payload: 35lbs (16kg)
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system
- Includes tool & meter panels; alternate V-SWAP™ panels available and sold separately
- 44 Interior & exterior pockets of varying sizes
- Electric Tape Strap
- Neoprene Pockets for Meters/Testers
- Holds over 50 hand tools
- Waterproof base, 3mm polypropylene
- Extra wide padded shoulder strap
- Articulating/fold-flat handle with over-molded ergonomic grip
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
- Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
- Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.