- The TECH PAC MC BLACKOUT small backpack bag is a stealth version of the popular TECH PAC MC small backpack featuring Veto Pro Pac’s proprietary V-SWAP™ system. Comes with Tool and Meter Panels. Laptop and Bulk Storage Tool Panels are available and sold separately and can be swapped-out enabling tool, gear or job specific storage solutions. Additional Tool and Meter Panels can also be purchased separately to increase flexibility in use of the bag.
- Height: 17″ (43cm)
- Width: 12” (30.5cm)
- Depth: 9” (23cm)
- Handle Height: 19" (48cm)
- Weight (empty): 8 lbs. (3.5kg)
- Max Payload: 35lbs (16kg)
- Internal Volume: 1100in3/18L
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system
- Includes tool & meter panels; alternate V-SWAP™ panels available and sold separately
- Tactical all-black construction
- Exterior manifold gauge & hose storage pocket
- Interior magnetic screw catcher
- Thermoformed cushioned EVA back pad
- Waterproof polypropylene plastic base
- Quick release metal hasp supports load & allows easy access to rear storage bay
- YKK® zippers
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
- Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
- Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
- Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
- Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.